The Power Of Networking. A People-First Approach To Building Your Professional Networking Strategy
Effective leadership and corporate success do not occur in a vacuum. They rely on the relationships we build, the collaborations we enter into, and the forces we join. Both, within and outside of our own organizations.
Networking and assembling a circle of trust around us, therefore, are integral parts of current and future leaders’ personal and corporate successes.
Even more, the ability to access thriving networks is an important foundation for success of current and future leaders across the globe.
This Work Smart Circle Workshop hosted by Simone Poetscher of Thrycon LLC offers self-directed online learning modules combined with an in-person deep-dive workshop to allow for both individual AND group learning.
DURING THE COMBINED ONLINE & IN-PERSON SESSIONS, YOU WILL
- IDENTIFY YOUR PERSONAL NETWORKMOTIVATIONS: To get crystal clear about your very own networking goals.
- LEARN ABOUT THE NEW “PEOPLE-FIRST” WAY OF NETWORKING: So connecting with others is less awkward, never fake, and meant to last.
- BECOME CLEAR ABOUT RELEVANT PLAYERS IN YOUR NETWORK: By analyzing who IS vs. who SHOULD be in your network, and whom to focus future efforts on.
- PINPOINT OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROACTIVE OUTREACH: So you can strategically expand your network and not leave your circle of support up to chance.
- BUILD A PLAN TO DIVERSIFY YOUR CONNECTIONS: To enjoy a differentiated set of backgrounds, opinions, skills, experiences, and reach.
- PLAN FOR THE LONG RUN:By understanding how to build and nurture strong and meaningful relationships that last.
- DEVELOP YOUR OWN PERSONAL NETWORKING STRATEGY: Based on tried & practiced insights and directed by hands-on support and exercises in the program workbook.
Simone Poetscher is the Founder & Connector in Chief of Thrycon LLC and the host of The Building Community Podcast. For the past two decades, she has worked with partners from industry, startups, non-profits, public service, associations, and higher educational institutions from across the globe to generate a positive people impact.
Thrycon LLC is a boutique consulting firm that brings a people-first approach to organizations. Their programs support Professional Networking, Self-Accountability, Leadership Development, Peer 2 Peer Mentoring, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Alumni Engagement.
This peer learning experience takes place within the framework of the company network Work Smart Circle. Our workshops are think tanks and power stations for designers of the future of work. We usually start the workshops with practical impulses and then work out solutions in small groups using innovative social learning methods such as Troika Consulting, Lego Serious Play, World Café, BarCamp, tailor-made canvas analysis tools or design thinking.
However, trial participants are are very welcome and the participation will cost 350 euros according to the first-come-first-serve principle.
Register now and secure your participation!
Here are more details on the eLearning and in-person workshop.
Work Smart Circle, Wien
Seniors aus Unternehmen, die in ihrer Organisation mitanpacken, die Arbeitskultur weiterzuentwickeln (z.B. aus den Bereichen People, Culture, Agile, Transformation, Innovation, Diversity, Kommunikation, Wissensmanagement, IT, Digitalisierung, Strategie oder Management) -> je bunter, desto besser!
Schnupperticket zum Kennenlernpreis